Mosaic Vision sponsorship is distinctly different.
What sponsorship provides:
- A Caregiver moving into the home and providing a stable and loving environment. This may be an outside adult, widow or a family member.
- Education to support a better future. School fees are provided so children can return to or begin school.
- HealthcareHIV medications (if positive), regular medical check-ups and HIV testing, vaccinations, and healthcare education to help stay well.
- Household supplies and training as support. Many children were abandoned before they learned the basics of caring for themselves and a family.
- Mentorship by one of our trained staff and committee members.
- Discipleship by our staff in partnership with the local church community leaders.
- Regular home visits by our staff to oversee progress and assess need
- Agricultural training and support to encourage food security and independence
- Community as a means to show what Christ meant when He said they shall know us by our LOVE. These orphans have lost all who loved them, and they need to know that their sponsors, church and community love them. This includes celebration days and also provides the loving care of our church partners and Mosaic Vision staff.
- Agricultural and Micro Enterprise offers training for older kids to help them become self-sufficient young adults. Coffee planting participation in Mosaic Vision coffee, as well as goat, pig and cow farming, plus other projects appropriate for each family.
- Leadership Development - Trade School and University for those who qualify and are sponsored at that level.
The joys of sponsorship:
- Choose an orphaned girl or boy for an ongoing commitment of $45 each month. You are the only sponsor for this child.
- You'll receive a packet with special photos and more. Then, your child will send you a personal letter.
- Watch your child and community grow. You can send letters, cards, photos and more in flat envelopes. Even visit!
Ensure the futures of families through their older children in two ways:
Many of the kids will become qualified for trade school to provide for their families after high school. Some will even qualify for university. The level of sponsor commitment is increased and pushes that young adult, as we would, if our own children.
When you change a child’s life by helping him or her learn about the world and themselves, you make a huge impact.
Godfrey, a carpentry trade student, was a capable young man with a love of creating things. College wasn’t his dream, but using his hands not only filled his heart, but could also provide an income with hope for a family in the future. With trade training in carpentry and a small loan for tools, he has not only developed a business that provides for his family, but used that skill to make beds for Mosaic Vision’s orphans. He is now offering training to others like himself. He’s passing on the generosity that was started by someone who said, “I believe in you.”
“We’ve also had 10 students at the university. This sponsorship gives our children the chance to compete favorably in a changing world of competitive knowledge and employment. We have had our successful university students occupy some rather important positions in well-known institutions around the country. An opportunity of sponsorship to a university student gives one a greater chance of changing the world of those around him and enables him to be a voice to the voiceless.” –Alex T., Child Development Officer, Mosaic Vision.
Mosaic Vision is called to restore the lives of Aids orphans. In order to do that with excellence, upon sponsoring a child you are agreeing to uphold Child protection, Child Communication, and Child Sponsorship Standards. CLICK HERE TO READ